![]() |
| TikTok |
Google is another helpful source that I use. The reason why it's such a good source for information is that you can search anything and have access to millions of resources. I might use Google to verify something I saw on TikTok if I am skeptical about its credibility. Many times, Google has confirmed the information on TikTok as blatantly false. Google is a valuable source that can be used to learn anything you want, but is also helpful in other ways when used alongside other sources of information.
![]() |
| YouTube |
Although YouTube is primarily thought of as a source of entertainment, it also serves as a source of news and information. Like Google, YouTube offers a variety of different videos, ranging from short updates on current events to a documentary about an important event or conflict. A valuable part of YouTube is that the videos are entertaining. Many people find the news boring, but watching an interesting documentary is a great way I've found to learn. The most recent documentary I watched was about trench raiders in World War I, and I found it as interesting as some movies. YouTube has an abundant amount of information, and I've found it to be one of the most interesting and entertaining ways to learn.
I don't use X as much as the other sources of information mentioned in this blog; however, I still find it useful from time to time. One thing I like about X that can't be found on other sources of information is that anyone can make posts about their opinions in relation to any piece of information or event. I like seeing different perspectives and sides of an argument, especially if it's a controversial topic, so X allows me to see both sides while offering different perspectives and pieces of information.
![]() |
| Instagram |
I use Instagram in a similar way to TikTok. I find that I receive a greater variety of content and information on TikTok as opposed to Instagram. However, I still find it to be a helpful source of information. One thing I like about Instagram is that you can choose to be updated every time someone posts, so if I'm following the Instagram account of one of the clubs on campus, I can choose to be notified every time they make a post. Many clubs use Instagram to announce when they are meeting or to share important information. This is one example of how I find Instagram to be a helpful source of information.





No comments:
Post a Comment